Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Hope that makes it clearer

Shrimp here: I apologize when I get a thing wrong, OK? You let me know if you see any inaccuracies, even if it is just casting something in a less than accurate way.

The editor of the newsletter for the Alberta synod of the ELCIC contacted me to say "Things are not quite so liberal here in Alberta as Roste's article might make it seem." That was in reference to my July 11 post.

That gives me the opportunity to give you the url of their newsletter archive. Go there and read the whole June 2005 newsletter. Good writing from the editor, a pastor gives his take and what he and their congregation is having to go through since their leadership has invited them to "go and play with the wolves," and some other articles.

Past issues of The Forum can be found here

Also look at the May 2004 issue for information related to the post on July 11.

Hope that makes it clearer.

In Christ,
Shrimp

No comments:

The good ship ELCA...

The good ship ELCA...
Or the Shellfish blog...