Monday, February 20, 2006

We get letters

Really like to say "Thanks" to all who leave thoughtful posts. Recently a NY youth leader left a thoughtful reply. I, of course, never come to post myself unless something has rubbed my wound raw, so I like the pissy ones myself.

Anyway, a special thanks to Darel, who left a link downstream that everyone should check out. Do as I did and check out some of those pages quickly, then add the word "Griswold" after "chief heresiarch" (and do make sure you get to "Rich Anglican Fudge."

Thanks, Darel.

And now, my friends, after you have your fun, please do remember, attitude is everything, and pray for yourself and all the clergy (especially bishops)involved in this lunacy, and ask God for more love adn faith to endure, so that we do not fall for the evil which we fight.

Understand?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to help warn US Lutherans that their future, if they don't work very hard against it, is living right in front of them in the ECUSA.

Shrimp said...

So, what is it, are we cursed to follow them down the same track?

The good ship ELCA...

The good ship ELCA...
Or the Shellfish blog...